All of our staff are unpaid so we can offer you as lower prices as possible.
Program fee: £995
Program plus safari fee: £1995
The price we offer includes:
- Accommodation in Guinjata Bay, Mozambique
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Airport transfers
- All snorkelling and diving that is part of the programme
- All dive kit hire
- Support and 24 hour back-up from on-site staff and our UK office
- Training, Guidance and mentoring by Love The Oceans marine biologists
- Full access of the accomodations amenities and facilities
- All research equipment
- A cultural tour around the local area
- Pre-departure support from Love The Oceans founder, Francesca Trotman
- Visa support
For Safari, the 5 nights includes:
- Panorama route tour around the Drakensburg Mountains (God’s Window, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, the Three Sisters)
- Game drives
- Bush walks
- All food (extra beverages for your own account)
- 5 nights accommodation at Ku Sungula Safari Lodge
- All transport (Transfer from Guinjata and drop-off at Johanesburg airport)
- Guidance from experienced field guides
- An animal behaviour lecture, bush skills and bush walk with awareness skills and tracking
N.B The Safari trip itinerary is subject to change. Volunteers involved will be notified. You can read more about our Safari partners on their website: kusungula.com
The price does not include:
- Visa expenses
- Extra food or treats from the local shop
It’s important to know where your money is going. For a full price breakdown please click here.
There are a number of highly recommended Safari optional extra activities you can partake in so we recommend budgeting for a few extras:
- Hot air balloon flight R4350
- Micro Flight (price to be determined)
- Kloofing/Canyoning R950
- Boat trip to Blyde Dam R420
- Extra game drive R450
A £500 deposit will be required within two weeks of your acceptance onto the program, to reserve your place. This deposit will be non-refundable. Full payment will be required at least 3 months before your departure date.
Please notice, once fully booked, no refunds will be possible.
Staff are not paid, they’re volunteers, so we can offer you as lower price as possible.