Decided this is for you?
The application process is as follows:
- Please fill in this contact form and we will reply with a volunteer pack. Please note that the submission of this contact form does not hold any legal obligation for you to embark on the program.
- Once you’ve read the volunteer pack and have decided it’s definitely for you, send us an email and we’ll reply with the application form.
- Submit the application form along with your CV and a 500kb picture of yourself for our records. This will NOT be used for anything else and will not be passed onto any third parties.
- As part of our child protection policy, we will also request a basic disclosure of your records (or international equivalent) – this will show any criminal convictions you may have. You can submit this after you have been accepted on the promise of a clean record. However, if this is not the case you will be ejected from the program with no refunds. You can find out more about how to get your UK basic disclosure here, it should cost approximately £25: http://www.disclosurescotland.co.uk/basicdisclosureonline/index.htm
- We’ll get back to you with whether you’ve been accepted onto the program. We generally go on a first come first serve basis, but if we have lots of applicants at once we will consider your application form and CV more carefully and may select you for a skype interview, or an interview in person if you are near by.
- A non-refundable £250 deposit will need to be paid within two weeks of your acceptance onto the program to reserve your place.
- If you’re accepted, be sure to join the group on Facebook to meet other volunteers and be part of the action on this awesome adventure with Love The Oceans!
Please remember to check your JUNK mail for a reply, we’ve found for some reason, sometimes our emails automatically go in the junk folder of some people’s inbox.
Be sure to get your applications in soon to be considered for a spot on these amazing programs!
Our July and August programs are almost full so if you can make another program’s dates please apply for that!
By submitting this contact form you’ll be signed up to our bi-annual newsletter, keeping you updated with LTO’s activities and how you can get involved.