Our Specialist Expeditions are individually designed for groups who are looking for an experience outside of Love The Oceans’ standard programmes.
Whether you are a diving group looking to dive with trained marine biologists, a school group looking for a field trip out of the ordinary, or a group of professionals looking to host a workshop, we can offer an expedition designed specifically for your group.
During your expedition you can expect:
- Accommodation, 3 meals a day and all in-country transport arranged by Love The Oceans and supporting partners
- Introduction to Love The Oceans’ mission and work in Guinjata Bay
- Field trips, including introduction to our field research and community outreach projects, delivered by Love The Oceans’ team of marine biologists and conservationists
- Snorkelling, diving and ocean safaris delivered by Jay’s Pro Dive Centre, a certified PADI Green Star™ Dive Centre
- All diving equipment hire included in the price
- Local cultural tour with our Community Outreach Manager, Pascal Nhamussua
- Training, guidance and mentoring by Love The Oceans’ team of marine biologists and conservationists
- 24h support by Love The Oceans’ team on-site and Love The Oceans’ UK office
- Pre-departure and visa support
In 2019 Love The Oceans will be hosting photography workshops with Photographers Without Borders, a leading community of storytellers building capacity for non-profits and NGOs worldwide. Danielle, the CEO of Photographers without Borders will be running this workshop herself! This is an incredible opportunity to get experience and training in story-telling photography! Apply for Photographers Without Borders 2019 workshop here.
We’ll also be running a number of field trips for school groups (age range 14-18 years).
If you are interested in a Specialist Expedition, please contact us on email@example.com.
Connect with us
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
22 Wycombe End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 1NB, UK
firstname.lastname@example.org | (0044) 7881 795 062
© Copyright 2018 Love The Oceans
Company no. 09322104. Registered in England and Wales