In addition to our 4 Marine Expeditions, 2 week Marine Expedition and Conservation Adventure Program, Love The Oceans offers a range of Specialist Expeditions.
Our Specialist Expeditions are individually designed for groups who are looking for an experience outside of Love The Oceans’ standard programmes.
Whether you are a diving group looking to dive with trained marine biologists, a school group looking for a field trip out of the ordinary, a group of professionals looking to host a workshop or a company looking for corporate volunteerism opportunities, we can offer an expedition designed specifically for your group.
During your expedition you can expect:
- Accommodation, 3 meals a day and all in-country transport arranged by Love The Oceans and supporting partners
- Introduction to Love The Oceans’ mission and work in Jangamo
- Field trips, including introduction to field research and community outreach projects, delivered by Love The Oceans’ team of marine biologists and conservationists
- Snorkelling, diving and ocean safaris delivered by Jay’s Pro Dive Centre, a certified PADI 5* Resort and Green Star™ Dive Centre
- All diving equipment hire included in the price
- Local cultural tour with our Community Outreach Manager, Pascal Nhamussua
- Training, guidance and mentoring by our team of marine biologists and conservationists
- 24hr support by Love The Oceans’ team on-site and Love The Oceans’ UK office
- Pre-departure and visa support
In 2023 we’ll be running a number of field trips for school groups (age range 14-18 years) and dive groups.
Are you a swimming teacher? We’re partnered with Swim Tayka, a swimming charity to bring more instructors out to help teach swimming to the local children over the winter holidays. Want to read more about this? Click here.
If you are interested in a Specialist Expedition, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
22 Wycombe End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 1NB, UK
© Copyright 2019 Love The Oceans
Love The Oceans Conservation charity number 1184402
Registered in England and Wales